Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Robert--- The bags span the trunk. It took a little customizing to make them fit and protect the paint. So far, they are dong the job. I thought of a tank bag but was pretty sure I'd trip over it! :oops: Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Matrixviking- Welcome to the forum! You have an interestng handle,too! Thanks for you thoughtful words.... they always help.

Wyldman --- I have about 12 degrees of lean left but yes, it is a different ride. The rig is designed so that the inside wheel rises off the ground abut 8 inches on a sharp turn, but you are still on 2 wheels in the back. It is amazingly stable. I have only lost a little milage: 47.8 instead of the 50 I was getting. Since the unit only weighs 155lbs I really don't notice any more loss in performance than I would riding with a passenger. I still out run just about everything. The fun part is gravel, rough roads, rain, wind,stc. are all so easy as compared to 2 wheels. Red lights are fun because your feet stay up and I don't have to think about a slanted road.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.