Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the maiden cruise started in Marion Illinois and ended in Russell Springs Kentucky on Saturday 27 Oct 2012. Clocked about 362 miles. Mostly 2 lanes and curves through the beautiful country side. Return ride was back to Marion Illinois on Sunday 28 Oct 2012. Half was 2 lane and curves, the other half Parkway and Interstates. Clocked about 320 miles. Point being, we had a mix of sport touring, GW's and HD's. The Burgman stood out and it kept up with all of them just fine. As a matter of fact, in the twisties, it out performed my expectations. I had to ease up a few times so I did not run over somebody! I found that nothing really bothered me except for my neck and shoulders. I think the risers will change that next time. I considered taking a bag but wifey convinced me I had enough room under the seat for everything I needed. She was right. I had MORE than enough. The only other real complaint is that sometimes on certain roads the ride gets a little jumpy. Therefore I may name her Rabbitt or Bunny. Mostly she is cute and gives me a warm fuzzy. But on occasion she is like riding a Jack Rabbitt! :lol: All in all, this is a tremendous little machine and I'm glad I have her! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Good to hear a positive post. Seems like lots have been negative lately. tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts