Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
But why go through the hassle to build you own and still have no adjust-ability JMHO

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yesterday I noticed some noise that I had not heard before. Must have been since there was lees wind noise, I could here it, or a coincidence?

It sounded like the front wheel bearings were making some noise. Only 15,500 Miles on 05' bike. I guess that I will replace the fronts and wait for a tire change to replace the rear bearings

·
Administrator
22,942 Posts
westgl said:
Yesterday I noticed some noise that I had not heard before. Must have been since there was lees wind noise, I could here it, or a coincidence?

It sounded like the front wheel bearings were making some noise. Only 15,500 Miles on 05' bike. I guess that I will replace the fronts and wait for a tire change to replace the rear bearings
Its like a few weeks ago I was walking around downtown Seattle and I kept hearing this niggley little noise. It was all mixed it with all the cars/buses noise. It sounded so bad and distorted. Then traffic stopped and then I could hear it was a young man sitting on a milk crate picking a HUGE Spanish guitar. It was so crisp and clear, then traffic moved again and washed him out. BUMMER!!! I walked over closer and listened for 15 minuets and dropped a $10 in his case. :D

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.