Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

Could any of you help me out on how I could adjust the low beam on my Burgie to be a bit lower? I do have the service manual but I didn't find any instructions.

Thanks!
Robert

·
Premium Member
14,228 Posts
I'm assuming it is like the 2003-2006 400.

Look on the back of the headlight and you will find a screw just above and to the outside of the rubber boot around the bulb. It has a head that can be turned with either a 10 mm socket or a phillips screwdriver. Turning that screw will adjust the light vertically.

There is a similar screw below and to the inside of the boot. That one adjust the light horizontally.

You might want to double check your service manual. My 2003-2006 manual has instructions and a picture of the back of the light showing the location of the screws. It is in the Electrical System section.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Roby-san said:
Hi guys!

Could any of you help me out on how I could adjust the low beam on my Burgie to be a bit lower? I do have the service manual but I didn't find any instructions.

Thanks!
Robert
Robert..........Go to this link....... http://burgmanusa.com/gallery/TechArtGu ... 3.jpg.html :thumbup: :thumbup:

and now you have instructions from 2 people........... :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,228 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys thank you all for helping!! I got it sorted and can finally ride in the night without blinding all the incoming traffic! :thumbup:
Here's the layout for adjusting the lights on the '98-'02 Burgies: (they're two 10mm bolts that can be easily turned)

Edit: I only adjusted the top (vertical) one to get my Low-Beam lower so there might be a slight chance that the "horizontal" bolt may be still vertical but for the Hi-Beam, not sure..

[attachment=0:3tn5os15]untitled.JPG[/attachment:3tn5os15]

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
I also fitted the lamp with a silverstar bulb on my o2.much better and brighter light and beats the rear out of the std light!

·
Premium Member
14,228 Posts
Glad you got things worked out Roby-san.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts