Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Lovely Day - as sung by Keb Mo)...and it certainly was. Even with these old battered and outta spec specs on my big ol window head (I busted my latest set yesterday by forgetting to put them back on my face - story in tavern)....

Took off early from the University where I work and booked out to the barber that is furrrrthest from me (dont nit pik here now), 'bout 20 minutes (going east around 3pm...SUN in my eize!) of unfettered 55mph divided hwy 98 - screw it, it's too **** nice outside to stop early! Upon arrival I parked right in front of his lil barber shop's pane glass window (yeah - barber pole spinnin' - the whole old school bit). I walked in, and he said - "Pete, dude, what the hell is THAT!?" Didn't even hafta wait to get in the chair.

Well, we talked and talked and I got alla my hairs cut. He understood alla the fuelie and twin cam and triple disk stuff (hey - he's a car guy - not a bike guy) and then...I had a NICE 4PM heading-east-sun-on-my-back 40 - 70 mph ride home. High beams on. Man.

We are blessed (even if that **** groundhog saw his shadow!).

Justa share.

btw - anyone with any ideas on how to rig up a mountain bike rack for a K4650 (that could also double as a covered shotgun holder for quick trips to the sporting clays range [and the mountain bike trails?] :? Uh, well, on second thought....I guess there wouldn't be too much of a demand fer that sort of stuff huh? :roll: )

May it get warm on us all.
pedz.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Pete,
Maybe a hitch would cover a lot of ground for you. I think I saw/read somewhere that a company makes one for the Burgman (Uni-Go, maybe). Don't know if you can just get the hitch??

Madonna

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup. I guess I could get a hitch that would take a supporter adapter for the bike OR the scattergun!
Good idea!
tks,
pedrodski anovaitch :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude, Bill.

You're OFF TA HOOK!!!

THANKS!! I will investigate more!

Man. You're all OVER it ain'tcha. ****....

Well - I'm just a dumb ass. Don't proport to be more. You have some really great insights to alla this crap. Job-wise, my focus is if it'll be svelt and if it will play in our bandwidth, and...does it make sense.

Screwin around with Macromedia.....uh...

**** - i go on and on dont i?

stop adesso.

peet.

uh, yeah, my first pic-post try...(sury bill - o - kawannavitch!) :evil:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Pete said:
You're OFF tHE HOOK!!!
I'm guessing that's a good thing. 8)

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It tiz, it tiz.
pedz
:)

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh, uh, here's that previous madonna avatar....way more better than the gap tooth trailer queen!

tho i have seen alotta those that made me toes curl! :p

·
Registered
969 Posts
Dear Pete,
You're weird.
Your friend,
Steve

P.S. 'Splain t' me how's ya git that pic in the message. I never been able to do stuff like that.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts

For example,

displays as :

·
Registered
969 Posts
Ha! I dum!

(Now I hafta try it.)

Sheesh. Running into problems already. So this image has to be acquired somewhere on the web, right? It can't come directly off my computer? So if I put the image, say, in the Gallery, provided the link, and then deleted it from the gallery, would it still show up in the message? (I suppose I could just try it. - But . . .)

Steve

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Nope. If the image is deleted from the location the image tags point to, the pic will not appear correctly in any messages. All the image tags do is point to a location on webserver. The image is not stored in the forum database.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Aaaaah. Sooooo.

Steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts