Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having owned motorcycles and or scooters for over 40yrs this on is the most usefull, the harley doesn't get rode much anymore. Recently bought a 650 burgman and am using it for work, ( to check jobs as a general contractor.) Put 750 miles on in first 2 weeks including time out for service. Don't get much grief going in and out of gated subdivisions due to nice and quiet and I think I look fairly harmless. Great machine so far.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Les - welcome to the forum - glad you are enjoying the Lardy.

Hope to hear more frrm you.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Greetings, Les. Welcome to the ICOBO. :hello2:

Many of us use our Burgmans for commuting to and from work, but you may be the first to mention using it for work.

Cool! 8)

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Hi Les. Glad youre enjoying the "lardy" and welcome to the pardy!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Used for Work

You are not the only one actualy using your Burgman for work I to use mine that way to. I'm a plumber and part of my work is to run certification tests on water backflow valves. My test insturment and all the needed paper work fit nicely under the seat and away I go geting 48 to 52 miles per gallon and get to take the milage rate as a tax deduction life is good get to ride my bike and get paid for it to.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome. Wait until the first time you are out in the country or a wildlife reserve and can sneak up on deer or wild turkey---what a feeling!! It's so quiet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts