Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, yesterday, Doug :king: and I :queen: went for a joy ride in Arkansas. We had an interesting ride. Doug wanted to try a state road, which it landed as a county road, "the road to HELL" :twisted: . So, We (without any maps) start down the dirt/gravel road now. Over the over-flow bridges we go. Past the man eating dogs, and the cow filled road and heaps of loose gravel and margaret spilling once, we finally made it to a black top road (approximately 10 miles of Hell :twisted: ), which led us back to a major highway. Our poor burgies, got pretty dirty. But all in all they handled the ride well.

The scenery was spectacular, Rock formations, creeks, mountains ext.

This is the route we will take to go to Terria Studios :sign7: (PaulJO) for our free blue bird of happiness. We should of went there this year. :hello2: So you have really got something to look forward to next year. It was awesome.... :eek:ccasion7:

Doug, says to tell you (pauljo) that he needs his steak :pottytrain4: back?!... His windshield cracked :cry: yesterday, during the ride. Luckily, he still has his stock windshield to use. The crack isn't that bad yet.

Terria Studios - Great place to explore. :alien: They have several places to picnic in some unusual scenery. They make items out of glass, pottery and sculptures and more. A world of it's own.... :thin: We stop in yesterday, and walked through some of it, I told Doug, lets do the rest next year and maybe bring a group from Scootercade with us. A Road Trip to Terria Studios. Pauljo, we were not far from there when we stopped in that small town, where everybody rides ATV's on the roads...remember..? :faroah: :thumbleft: :thumbright: :happy3:

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Sounds like quite the adventure Margaret!

You aren't getting me and my 650 out on that loose gravel road with the man-eating dogs though... :? It would take more than a pretty little glass bluebird to get me off pavement! Doug was right! Compared to you two adventurers, I am boring!

Sorry to hear about the Gustafsson windscreen cracking. So much for Mr Gustafsson's claim of using higher quality material than the competition...
I didn't notice any unusual stress at the mount points when I installed it either. I could just hear Mr Gustafsson on the phone. "A 3 inch crack? My My! So what would you like me to do about that? You are just one of those awful customers who would break anything I sent you! Return it? No way. I only accept returns that are in absolutely perfect condition!"

Me though, I stand behind my deals. I'll buy Doug a steak next year. It might be one of those "Pancakes" steaks though... I never guaranted that screen for "road to hell" use ya know! :roll:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Road to Hell!

Paul, we really won't take you that way to Terrie Studios. But you would really like it there.

·
Registered
100 Posts
crack

you can use a 1/64 drill, and drill a hole at each end of the crack. sometimes this will keep it from cracking further.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts