Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy.... I'm in the market for a used (not abused) windshield for a 2005 Burgman 650 project. Don't care if it's tall or short just as long as it's affordable.

·
Administrator
18,382 Posts
Affordable becomes not so much so when you add in shipping. :(

Member Jim needed one so I packed up my spare GIVI in a GIVI box and took it to UPS and they wanted $85 from Seattle to him in Wisconsin. Fedex was $92. USPS wanted $75

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Affordable becomes not so much so when you add in shipping. :(

Member Jim needed one so I packed up my spare GIVI in a GIVI box and took it to UPS and they wanted $85 from Seattle to him in Wisconsin. Fedex was $92. USPS wanted $75
Good point. Allow me to reiterate..... I'm in the market for a used (not abused) windshield for a 2005 Burgman 650 project. Don't care if it's tall or short just as long as it's shipped from east of the Mississippi and affordable.
I recently purchased a windshield for my other 2007 from a forum member. It was shipped from North-Central U.S. to Tennessee and shipping was right at $52.

·
Premium Member
3,130 Posts
Has anyone used Fastenal the Screw/Nut/Tool Provider to ship something ? I’ve heard it’s an alternative.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Used windshield found and installed!! Windshield, $48 (bargain) Shipping, $37 (I can live w/ that).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts