Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone, I've been reading the posts here since it's begining. Great site. I got my AN650 in May of 2003. I didn't get to ride as much as I would have liked to, but now I'm retired, most of my home fix up jobs are done, and the weather here in Illinois is starting to warm up, so I'm looking forward to putting plenty of miles on the Burgman! I live in the north west corner of Illinois, and would enjoy hearing from anyone else in the Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota area.

Bruce G. Woodburn
'03 AN65
'01 Honda Reflex

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Welcome bwdbrn1,
Since you stated you have been an invisible member since its creation. I dont think there is anything new I could tell you. I glad you deceided to join the Forum. As you know already there is a large group of well informed members here to help you with any question you may have.
-Bryan :D

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi Bruce and welcome to the forum!
I'm glad you finally found the time to participate instead of just browsing the Forum.
In regards to people in your area , check out the Rallys and Gathering section for action in your area.

·
Registered
969 Posts
You're on the banks of the muddy Miss, I'm on the banks of the Wabash. Let's meet somewhere in the middle for lunch sometime. 8) Say, Springfield? Some Thursday or Friday afternoon?
I have yet to speak face-to-face with a fellow Burger. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts