Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
20,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have them for the 400 and 650. I may have missed it but I have never seen anyone post this companys products before. And a mod can move this but please leave it long enough for people to see it. Gustafsson Plastics.

http://www.bikescreen.com/products.asp?cat=88

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
Thanks Dave...
looks like some pretty reasonable prices. :thumbup:

·
Administrator
20,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
blackcat54 said:
These windscreens are only listed for the 03-05 model years.
I have a 03 windshield on my 08. Same everything. The Exec's are different. Not sure if the 09 up are different.

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
blackcat54 said:
These windscreens are only listed for the 03-05 model years.
On the 400, the '03-'06 windshields are the same...
'07 & up 400's are different.
Take Dave's advice on the 650 models.

·
Administrator
20,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And I, as a 650 rider, keep forgetting the differences of the little 400's. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
cliffyk said:
One slight caveat, they do not come drilled--you will need a drill bit suitable for drilling acrylic (they sell them)...
That's a big caveat to allot of people. :|

·
Registered
8 Posts
cliffyk said:
bradp said:
These Guys are in my home town.good people met them in the 70s.
^ ditto

One slight caveat, they do not come drilled--you will need a drill bit suitable for drilling acrylic (they sell them)...
Thanks Cliffyk learned a new word had to look that one up.I see you are from the nations oldest city also :cheers:

·
Registered
585 Posts
model28a said:
cliffyk said:
That's a big caveat to allot of people. :|
Unless you don't even have a drill motor the drill bits are easy to obtain. Home Depot has them and probably most other hardware stores do too. The bit is different than a standard wood or metal bit in that the tips of the flutes are nearly at the same distance to the material being drilled as the tip of the bit. They work very well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts