Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've read on here a few times about dealers still having new 650s. Anyone have a lead to one in Ohio ?

I wouldn't mind a slightly used one. But I'd prefer a new one.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Go to the Suzuki Cycles website and click on "Find a Dealer." Go to the websites of (or call) each dealer in Ohio to check for yourself. Depending on where you are in Ohio, you might also check Michigan, Indiana, West Virginia and Kentucky. For that matter, a U-Haul motorcycle trailer costs only $15 per day, so you might look even further.

I bought my 400 new, and when I wanted a 650 I compared the cost of a new one to the cost of a slightly used (5,000 miles) one and went for the latter, which was about half the cost, leaving me serious cash for upgrades such as seat, windscreen, cases, racks, etc. There are a lot of slightly used Burgmans out there. Don't be too quick to dismiss them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I've done just that for the past few weeks. But really I'm not up for driving over 200 miles to buy a scooter.

I'm in no rush for one to show up closer. Just figured I'd post here to see if anyone had a local lead I haven't seen or tries yet.

I had thought about a 400, but it's just to small me. A 650 is really is as small as I'd like to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts