Registered
13,278 Posts
Getting paid to ride the Burgman? I'd do it in a heartbeat. :blob6:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Long way around

G,
Can't wait to see this movie/show. When is it coming out? Looks like some neat video. Not sure if I could get my Burgman to come off the ground let alone ride a wheely down the road! :lol:

Helix

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The first episode was last Thursday the 28th. The second is this Tuesday according to the website. Just keep checking the website to track the next episode. It looks like an awesome adventure.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Great Show

Too funny! I was just coming to the boards today to post about this show. I Tivo'd it and just watched it last night. It's a fantastic show that makes me wish I had more time to tour and do things on my Burgman besides commuting to work! BTW...Men's Journal had an article about this trip (that's how I found out about the show). Here's an exerpt: http://www.mensjournal.com/feature/0411/ewanMcGregor.html

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Wish I'd known about it in advance. Would liked to have seen the first episode. :(

·
Registered
75 Posts
Bill,

You didn't miss too much (although I can tape it for you if you'd like); the first episode was mostly the planning phase and the testing of bikes. The show ended with them pulling away from their office. The next episode (Thursday, Nov. 4) starts them on their journey.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Andy,

Do you have the "geek gear" to dump it to a computer video file (AVI, Windows Media, etc.)?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts