Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put an entry for the logo contest in the gallery. I like to play with Photoshop. If anyone has any suggestion, please let me know. I can change the bike to a 650 and so on. I have a 400, hence the picture. :wink:

If nothing else, it makes a great desktop wallpaper. It is on my computer now. I should have copywritten it. I like it! :p Hope you do too. If I see this drifting around the Net, I want credit. :lol:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I had a minute so I tweaked the logo. The windshield looks much better now. I also made one with the 600 :p Hope you all like!

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Zendan,
Nice logo! I dont think I will be able to use a logo that has trademarked pictures or emblems. Whatever I use as the sites logo must be original and royality free so it cant be accused of being copied from someone else.
-bryan

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I understand your point. I can easily take the Suzuki emblem out. Everything that was used was pieced together, so there wouldn't be any infringments (I don't beleive). If you don't agree, then I will try something else.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi there Zendan

I need your help (or anyone else that can photochop) . I posted a logo that I'm working on in the galley in the logo section. What I want to do is paste in a 400 and a 650 into the mid section of the picture around the globe area. I want the 2 machines facing each other, both silver in colour if you could please.
Maybe we can make this logo thing a community effort :wink:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Allwalk, first, there is a logo section? Where is it? Second, send the lbackground to me. I will see what I can do. I may not be able to start it until next week.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got it Allan. I will work on it when I get a chance! :p And abm, make you own darn patch then...HUMPH!!! :angel12: (Sarcasm returned.)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Allan. Rough picture put in gallery. Let me know if that is on the lines of what yu were thinking. ~Dan~

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Not bad Zendan thanks. I did envision them pointing at wach other but I like what you did.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad you like Allan. I can move them or flip them, resize them, touch up here and there. Let me know. ~Dan~

1 - 12 of 12 Posts