Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome,
I am almost 65 and my wife is 62. I have a Burgman 650 also. I broke my wife into riding 4 years ago on a
Honda GL1800 Wing.....Yes I spoiled her and she wouldn't ride the Burgman with me for a year...but last week she decided
to give it a try and now she is wanting to go for a ride at least 3 times a week....I told her she didn't know what she was
missing.....she absolutely loves riding with me now. hehe!!

Steve

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from the Heart of America-Kansas City! You're 80 going on 50 right? JC

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Hi LC. 80 !! I love it ! I see you joined in 2004. You might want to change your location from Tyler to Chandler over there on the right, in your profile, and log in your current mileage on you brand 'spanking' new 650. LC...ride the hell out of it. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Hoffman, I am single but I always love to hear when the wifey is tempted to jump on, tries it and likes it. Many safe miles to you both. :p

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Welcome from McKinney, TX, I'm sure you will enjoy the ride, I know I do. You name is familiar, I thing we have a mutual friend, Ted Pasche, and we may have even both retired from the same company, IBM.
Anyway enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts