Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to check the air filter on my 2017 and discovered that it no where the earlier
models are, to left of glove box.

Can anyone steer me in on this?

Thx

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DUMMY ME, I forgot you have to undo the fuse cluster with the filter
behind.

PLEASE DISREGARD

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
No way we gonna disregard this, it's too good for goofing on you later :)

·
Super Moderator
2,366 Posts
Yup. Pretty much doomed.
We're kinda looking forward to this now. :poop:
(If you really want, I can delete the thread..)

No way we gonna disregard this, it's too good for goofing on you later :)

Reactions: Dave_J

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
This is ALMOST as good as that time I took my wife's Metropolitan to the gas station to fill it up (at least once per summer... right?)
Arrived at the pump, saw an Air National Guard buddy filling up his Vulcan Nomad at the same pump island, just HAD to explain that this is my wife's ride and mine is/was a much bigger bike (don't remember which one I had but I told him what it was at the time). Then I couldn't get the Metropolitan started! Only a mile from home so pushed it. Took all the plastic off and started removing other parts. Then as I was standing up my hand grabbed the right grip and I felt the kill switch turn back to run! DOH!

Reactions: Tromper

·
Registered
137 Posts
rjs987, don't feel bad. As soon as I got mine, I mounted spotlights upfront and did quite a bit of electrical stuff. The kickstand (sidestand as I know them) was out and the killswitch was in off position. So after the extended job I started the bike to see if any wires want to fry themselves and to my surprise and the first oh sh1t moment, I saw the killswitch was in off position. Sigh of relieve. Try again, second oh sh1t moment, the bike won't start. Then I started panicking because the bike is practically brand new. Ah, my first Burgman lesson, no start when kickstand is out. So we learn. I have had many bikes since I was 16 and they could all start with the kickstand out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts