Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
This has been mentioned a few times before - but it seems it easily forgotton.

When entering your details in your profile it is very helpful if you follow the format as shown = State, City or Town

For example:

Florida, Miami

UK, Portsmouth

Italy, Pisa

BC, Nanaimo

This is helpful when looking at the memberlist in Location order, if we do not have a standard format - it is less than useful.

·
Registered
31,101 Posts
Hey, Mom, Norman is picking on me. No, you don't need to stop the car. I'll be quiet.

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
...or throw my high-heeled shoe!

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is no problem at all :) - putting a location is entirely optional. All we are seeking to do here is that for those that are content to put any or all of the info that they do it in a standard format so that the search function is useful.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hey, and all I'm asking is that when I ride out to Knoxville, you put me up for a
few weeks and I promise not to eat that much also that I promise that I'll
return your car by midnight and the twenty I borrowed has not been spent in vain.
Is that all the firewood? Get me a beer.

... Booo!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone

I am a 2006 pearl white burgman 650 owner.Very happy with the scoot. Just picked it up the other day. I have had thirty years of experience riding bikes. Just getting back into it after a few years layoff. Having a little trouble getting used to the handlebar braking system; used to the footbrake in conjunction with the front handlebar brake. Anyway it is nice to be on here. A very informative site. I have a question. Has anyone had trouble with the dash vibrating around the LED display?This drives me crazy. Usually starts when trying to get up to speed. Anywhere from 30-80kph. Looking forward to some replies. Thank you.-----------Reg

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
snapped stryder: Welcome to BUSA. I haven't noticed any undue vibration for the area you speak of. Does anything feel loose anywhere up front when you try push and pull with your hands? I wonder if this could be caused by a misbalanced front wheel?

·
Registered
11 Posts
:roll:
Sorry Norm but since when has the UK been a state - in a state yes!

:)

Cheers
Expo
Uk; Hampshire; Southampton

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello from Youngstown Ohio

I just got my 400 a few weeks ago. I had a Road Star Silverado for years and this scooter is 10 times more run to drive than it was. :D

I love it and have gotten a huge number of positive feedback when riding or parked (even from the Harley Boys).

Have fun and ride safe,
Mike

·
Registered
363 Posts
Not only do you guys drive on the wrong side you list your info backwards.

Always been city, state. If you don't believe me ask Sister Kunda Gunda OSF if she is still alive.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Camrahn said:
Not only do you guys drive on the wrong side you list your info backwards.

Always been city, state. If you don't believe me ask Sister Kunda Gunda OSF if she is still alive.
I myself was born a citizen of the US, although it may have always been done the way you mention, for the sake of reference it is easier to list in reverse order as the search tool utilizes that method better. Think of a library card catalog, things are always listed in reverse order there or on say official documents like medical records. Just makes it easier to find people from your local area :) So I'll agree with NormanB on this one.

·
Registered
31,101 Posts
Well, Boob, the first item is to stop yelling. That's what posting in all upper case is considered. Next item would be to post your message in the "Who are you" forum, rather than in the "Notices". I'm now going to delete your messages here and ask you to repost in the correct forum. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.