Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I was just thinking that it would be cool to have some more specific areas on here for local areas.

For instance, it would be nice to be able to go to a specific forum for South Florida, and post about a gathering... Or maybe it could be as specific as metro areas... depending on how many users from that area are on the board...

Could you maybe set some specific areas up, maybe based on the most popular requests, or as people request them? 8)

Just an idea...

Kenny

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
I like your idea. Not sure if we have enough people from localized areas to make such a specific area for posting. Lets see how other respond to this post and if there is enough interest I will make such an area.
-Bryan

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Urrmmm...not too sure if I like this idea. Right now I read every post that hits the forums. If there was one additional area for each state, it'd require a lot more scrolling and clicking to read all the articles. I'd hate to miss some good information just cause it's not posted 'in my area'.

Right now the posts are placed in the Rallys and Gatherings area and the subject line tends to identify the location. Since this board is used globally, doesn't seem right to divide by location.

Bill

·
Registered
276 Posts
Local Areas

Meekly supporting Billmeek here. I liked the comment in another post "I love my Burgman cos they are so rare". Well, there are more and more being ridden out there, but for the present I think the zones within this forum pretty much allow for anyone to share their thoughts while being able to specify their location. Greengoose, you have to know, this is the only forum where I don't get Gail complaining about the time I spend on it. She is as likely as I am to suggest its time to get Superscoot, her name for our machine, out for a ride.
Regards

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Sorry Kenny as I'm going to have to agree with the others. The title matter posted in the Rallys and Gatherings section usually says enough to tell people where the ride or rally is going to take place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts