Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just acquired an 08 650 on Friday of last week....upgraded from an 07 400.
I just found this forum, and y'all are full of great information!
I did an oil change on Tuesday, and have been ripping up the canyon on a daily basis ;)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles. I guessing there's a lot of canyons to rip in CO. Enjoy. Have you discovered the "Power" button? Makes ripping twisties oh so much fun!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, there are tons of canyons here. I am fortunate to live right below one of the best ones rated here in colo. I haven't tried the power button yet, gonna give it a go tho. I'm still getting used to the larger bike.....it handles different, but in a good way!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Oh my, you have a treat in store. Next time you're headed up a twisty, give that little bad boy a push. Vroom, you're gone!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now I can't wait to go riding again.
I played around yesterday with the manual shifting...was kinda nervous about it because I've only ridden twist and go's. It's easier than I thought.
I am loving this new bike!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Deb welcome to the forum. To bad you didn't find this forum sooner because this forum is full of great information for the 400 also. Enjoy your "new" Burgman, I know you will. If you had the Burgman grin on your 400 get ready for it to get even bigger on your 650. :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!
I sure could've used this forum with my 400.
Tons of great info, and such nice people!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Yes Deb there are a lot of nice people here, but just like a family everyone has a bad day once and awhile. So if you ever end up on the receiving end of a bite don't take it personally, just laugh to yourself and move on. Not long ago I had someone that seemed to take offence at me for trying to help them. But life is to short to worry what someone in front of a computer that you don't know thinks. The following link will teach you more than you ever thought you could learn about your 650. https://sites.google.com/site/testburgmancenter02/Home

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol....thanks for the heads up.
Oooooooohhhhhh......thanks for the link!
Just what I needed. I like to do my own maitenance and upkeep.
You are right.....life is too short to put up with others nonsense.
I've always been one to "row my own boat".

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Lol....thanks for the heads up.
Oooooooohhhhhh......thanks for the link!
Just what I needed. I like to do my own maitenance and upkeep.
You are right.....life is too short to put up with others nonsense.
I've always been one to "row my own boat".
You're welcome Deb. Never hesitate to ask for help, there are lots of people here who love to help if they can.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts