Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone explain what the little Suzuki logos represent? The ones that I am refering to are the ones on the left side when I ask for post since my last login. I see green ones, yellow ones and ones that flash!

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Sails said:
Can someone explain what the little Suzuki logos represent? The ones that I am refering to are the ones on the left side when I ask for post since my last login. I see green ones, yellow ones and ones that flash!
Take a paracetamol and lay down in a darkened room - I find it sometimes helps.:wink:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Scroll down. It shows what each represents at the bottom of the page.

Green is for new posts, yellow is no new posts, flashing means its a popular topic, red is an announcement, blue is a sticky post, and a lock graphic on it means the post is locked.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
:laughing3:

Wot he said. :wink:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
billmeek said:
Scroll down. It shows what each represents at the bottom of the page.
I think I will try Norman's darkroom! I can't seem to find anything when I scroll down.
Thanks for the explaination!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Sails said:
I can't seem to find anything when I scroll down.
Thanks for the explaination!
Scroll down when you're on an index page, not on an individual message.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
The main forum index uses blue burgman bikes for no new posts in the forum and black for new posts. At the bottom of that page it also shows what the graphics mean. The index page for a specific forum uses the Suzuki logos as mentioned before. Individual posts do not require any status graphics.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Sails said:
Cool!!! Can you see trails too??

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Thats really neat - Bryan could we not 'borrow' that feature.

I think we need a Polish speaker to do the honours on the translation - we could then send them a greeting then from the forum. :)

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
There is an online translation service for Polish to English here but it is clumsy - as they all are really! :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Not to burst anyones bubble but,....I would NOT install that on my website due to the irritation factor. It would irritate me to no end to have anything chasing my cursor. (Just my opinion.) I cant think of an exact analogy, but something like...its cool to look at but I would never own one.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
THANK YOU BRYAN!

The graphic following the cursor is cool for all of about 1 minute. After that, it gets really annoying and does nothing but get in the way.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
billmeek said:
THANK YOU BRYAN!

The graphic following the cursor is cool for all of about 1 minute. After that, it gets really annoying and does nothing but get in the way.
here here .......I second that!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts