Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the opportunity today to ride to the Little League Complex and take in a game. Even though I live close by, anyone within a few hours of Williamsport should consider a day ride to take in this event. (Don't plan on staying overnight unless you've got connections. Rooms sell out within a 50 mile radius.) Scenery is great and there are some fantastic roads with lots of twisties etc. within a few miles of town but plan to spend at least three or four hours at the complex. Watching the kids excitment, smiles and even the caliber of play will leave you with an even wider Burgman grin. No charge for parking. No charge for admission to the complex. No charge for entry into the stadiums. Heck, even the concession stands aren't expensive. All they do is pass around a can and ask for a donation during each game. Guarantee you'll have a great time. http://www.littleleague.org/worldseries/index.html for more info. (And...in case your wondering...no I don't work for the local chamber of commerce or Little Leage baseball.)

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
LLWS and College WS are both on my bucket list......hope I make 'em. Go Texas. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I've been watching on ESPN.
My team in Minnesota made it to the regional's back in 1973 and we almost had to postpone our vacation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts