Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
60-day review. Perfect fit for my 2014 Suzuki Burgman 200 with Givi Windscreen and Top Box. Pictures attached are after two months of use outdoors. About half of that time has been shaded, half parking lot. Keeps sun, dust, pollen, bugs, eyes, hands, kids, etc. off my Burgman while I am away.

It is not completely waterproof - but as you can see in the pictures it is pretty tight and water runs off well. Contact points are damp beneath but airflow is good from underneath and the bike is dry within a few hours of a heavy rain. My 4-star review is only because is says "waterproof" right there in the name. The material is thinner that appears in the stock photos on Amazon, but that makes it light (approx. 1lb) and easily stowable (also comes with a small stuff sack).

I have had no issues with tears, rips, straps, buckles, or anything else thus far. Also have not had any melting from the muffler. I park the bike, take off my gear, grab my things, and cover it last - maybe 2-3 minutes of cooling time.

I ordered it just to try as the price really seemed to good to be true. If it holds up this good for six months it will have costs me $2.83 per month!

Source: Amazon
Size: 190T
Price: $16.99
Shipping: Free (with Amazon Prime)

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts