Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that sometimes when I shut the bike off, the light stays on for a short time. Is this because the fan is still running? Is this normal?
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Handlebar wobble

Yesterday at about 25 mph I flipped on my cruise and went no handed to adjust my helmet, I noticed the handle bars started to wobble, and pretty bad at that. I tried again and the same thing. It feels good, no shake. Good at speed. I realise this could get very dangerous, but I have no idea where and why it started. I didn't hit anything. I did however get a new front tire put on not long ago. Maybe a balancing weight fell off? Could that be? I'm pretty nervous and stumped.
Thank you.

Edit: oops, this was suppose to be a seperate topic. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Could also be pavement + road curvature.

Would really help if you post bike model and year, as well as tire set on bike. No one here have crystal ball.

Even better if you list this in you profile.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I've noticed that sometimes when I shut the bike off, the light stays on for a short time. Is this because the fan is still running? Is this normal?
Thanks.
What light? The headlight? Not on the later models 400 & 650.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Unless you have locked the steering lock and turned the key too far to the parking light position the lights should not stay on. I'm pretty sure. But please tell us what bike you have for an absolute answer. Put the type of bike you have under your avatar/name from the user control panel.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, thought I had my bike listed.
2012 400
Headlight and I think the fan possibly stay on for a short time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
When you shut off, are you turning the key? Or just hitting the kill switch? The fan and lights won't go off till the key is in the off position.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is when I turn the bike off, with the key. More then once the headlight, or some form of it stayed on for 5 or so seconds, kind of like some cars do. I think it does it if the fan is running while you shut it off?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts