Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that has a Harbor Freight lift table with a HF wheel chock mounted on it. He said he has used it one time and he selling it because it takes up too much room in his garage. He is the Johnson City, TN area. He is asking $275. If interested you can call him at 423-482-2084.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I own a HF lift table and have never regretting buying that tool. It sure makes it easier on your back during oil changes and tire swaps.
Greg

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one also, I really like it. I brought HF table 8-9 years ago and it was not very stable, but the new ones are very good for the money.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I have one also, I really like it. I brought HF table 8-9 years ago and it was not very stable, but the new ones are very good for the money.
That explains why there are so many old negative reviews. I know a shop with five of them and a few in friends private garages and they are nice lifts. I always wondered why anyone would not like them.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I had one also.

I bolted carpeted 2X10's on the sides. Made it easier to balance bike when riding up and into wheel chock. The extensions were also great for resting tools and parts.

Took up too much room for it's limited use, so I too sold it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts