Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
That doesn't look like the pictures I have seen for a 2003-2006 400 pipe.

Also the exhaust hanger looks very DIY and not the usual quality LV uses. I bet this was an adapted pipe, originally meant for some other scoot.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I like mine. It sounds great and with a DynoJet DFC it also runs great! I may only make a small amount more HP but it is all stainless and I like the looks of it. I am glad I bought it to finish my vehicle.

Edward

IMG_2567 by evanbelkom, on Flickr

·
Registered
66 Posts
I don't like the sound and it offers no performance or fuel mileage gains. It is lighter, but expensive. I do like the sound of the Yoshi but there are no gains w/ it either.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After a few messages, i might be able to get it at a much lower cost about 50 bucks. I am looking at purely functional replacement of the stock unit. I don't like loud exhaust either but hope I can tolerate that for a lasting exhaust

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also sent an email to the Leo Vince distributor with the same pics and hope I will get confirmation that its an authentic one for my k3

·
Registered
753 Posts
I like quiet bikes. Wasn't always the case but it sure is now.

A well tuned exhaust, if subtle, is fine. But loud blasting noise no.

After it warms up a bit more today I will be taking my nice quiet bike out for nice peaceful ride.

·
Registered
326 Posts
The SBK is a lower priced version for the Burgman, the one posted here is identical to mime only difference it is well used and looks to have been painted with a BBQ black spray can. I picked mine up for $125.00 used. The owner did not like the loud exhaust note. The hanger probably broke as mine did, I replaced it with a hanger from a sport bike.
Click on my pics and you can hear how they sound with or without the baffle. Enjoy! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts