Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. After having owned 2 B 650’s, one 400, and one 200, I’ve decided it’s time to leave the sport. :(
But my loss is your gain.

The following items are up for sale:
  • European riding jacket. Polo brand. PharaoX model. Size L but runs a little small. Extra reflective tape sown in for safety. Seldom worn. $50
  • Scooter tunnel bag. Bought for Burgman 650. Has clear plastic map window. Reflective tape. Emergency Info pocket. Good shape. $35
  • HJC CL-33 helmet (Large, good condition) with helmet cover plus 7 replacement face shields. 2 clear, 2 smoke, still in sealed package, brand new. Other 3 shields in fair to very good condition. $40
  • 2 pairs of River Road motorcycle gloves. Never worn. $10 each
  • Gerbing’s electrically heated clothing system. Includes Gerbing’s heated vest size 42; luxuriously insulated Gerbing’s heated gloves size L, and dual separate controllers with magnet case with hip clip. All wires included to attach to battery. Very good shape. Seldom used $75.
Please see images below.

Thanks for your interest.

·
Administrator
20,701 Posts
Keith, what do you have left? Can we get an update?

Reactions: Rusty J

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Dave,

I still have the electric clothing and the tunnel bag for sale. If you'd like both of those, I'll let them go for $100 total. That's a pretty sweet deal!

Thanks for asking.

Keith

·
Super Moderator
2017 Suzuki Burgman 650
10,147 Posts
Hi Dave,
I still have the electric clothing and the tunnel bag for sale. If you'd like both of those, I'll let them go for $100 total. That's a pretty sweet deal!
Thanks for asking.

Keith
Keep us posted on the items you have left. It is the time of year that the heated gear would be a great addition to almost anyone's gear.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts