Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have uploaded a set of new photos of my Burg showing more graphic work and backrest with leather cover to match seat and painted same color as bike, new side marker led lights with side turn signal and front turn signals are now also running lights.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Roger,

That looks great! I love the graphics.

I had given the local upholstery shop a picture of your seat to model mine after when I had it done. Mine is different colors and material, but the same basic pattern. (They say that imitation is the highest form of flattery.)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pauljo, thanks very much. The response I have been getting for the most part has been very encouraging and most do like what I have done so far (still working on my Burg), but a few have told me that I have taken a perfectly good bike and F it up. I knew that I would not please veryone but if I did just one then that would make me feel it was worth it.

I am know for the custom job I did of a special Pontiac Grand Prix GTP a few years back that was featured in many magazine world wide and that GM borrowed to include in many car shows in the US and in Canada and the car was also shipping to London and Tokyo for shows there.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi Roger I think it looks great as well. I'm in the same position as you as I seem to be the first one to put flames on my scoot. Some people like it, some dont. Some want to copy it and some criticize it. But the bottom line is I did it for me and I enjoy them. Thats why I ride a Burgman, I ride it for me and not to be socially accepted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts