Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these from another web site (www.EastTNBikers.com) on which I post a lot of Ride Reports (post as PAULRIDES).

Anyway, the web owner posted a topic - Lean Pictures and I copied a couple pictures.

First the link the the topic is.

http://easttnbikers.com/index.php?topic=5534.0

It is mostly sport bike riders pictures (they do lean). There is one VERSYS picture.

There are a bunch of Smokin Joe on his Valkyrie --- DARKSIDED VALKYRIE --- in case you have any doubts about Car Tires on the rear and leaning. :confused: The picture was taken on the Dragon (318 Curves in 11 Miles). Come and ride it sometime. All tourists think they have to do that. :)

I tried to submit the picture here, but some kind of screwed up file after I saved it from the web site into my computer. I opened it on the computer with Photo Gallery. But, can't seem to make it a file that I can put here.

Go to the Web Site and look under Open Discussion for Lean Pics if the link to the particular topic (above) does not work.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
There are a couple of Valkyries at our local Thursday evening bike/car meet, and I always think of the pictures of "6 BEAT 2" when I see the rounded M/C tires on them, only showing wear signs in the center inch.
With a car tire they could unleash the six ponies without worrying about the rear tire wearing away like unwinding a roll of 3M duct tape.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I'am old enough to remember when all bike tyres had a very smiler profile to that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts