Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys, I am selling LED lights for vehicles. For bikes, boats, tractors, lawn mowers and much more.

I have the largest selection that I have seen and I import the lights myself. One year warranty on the products and I take care of the warranty myself.

I am still working on getting all the products on the site itself but for now, I've put up a price list that IS complete and accurate and the prices are retail and
PER piece unless otherwise noted. Since I have chose to have a large selection rather than just a few models with everything in stock, many models WILL be
out of stock but I can deliver pretty fast AND my suppliers WILL drop ship straight to the customer.

For this inconvenience, I will give you an additional 15% discount on any of the lights (unless I have them in stock in which case they usually ship the day after you order).

If anyone is concerned about my integrity, please feel free to look at my Helmet Hook sales thread on ADV rider and ask around there and if you need more references,
please post it here or PM me and I'll respond with references. I am online in many forums with the same name and have been so for many years.

Please post questions in the thread for everyone to see and by all means, post pics of your vehicle with my lights :)

The price list which will be kept updated is and will in the future be located at extuff.biz/prices I can't make it much sorter than that but if you DO forget the link, you can
always go to BrightAsHell.com but note that the site does NOT have all the lights yet.

To claim your member discount, when asked (at checkout) for a discount code, use BURGMANUSA-5 to get 5% off the price.

Note that many of the big online retailers sell similar lights to mine for $300+ a pair!!!

Thanks

George

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
George,

First off thanks for posting - couple of questions/comments in the spirit of help

I was looking at this link http://totaldesignz.myshopify.com/collections/all-led-lights/products/2-5-round-vehicle-light
And 4 additional pieces of info would help selection
1. Is the price for one light or a pair - i assume 1 - so "each" or something in the description
2. For spot and floods, the angle of the Beam pattern is useful in determining which is best - for example - 25 Degree Beam Pattern for Spot
3. Are cables included and how long are they ?
4. Mounting equipment included ( yes/no) and what type of mount is it - This helps determine if it will "fit" on existing location - Say front fender - or if i need a bracket _ this is a tough one i know - a great answer would be pictures/thread on one mounted on a burgman :) _ Maybe all that is in the ADVrider threads but i didn't have time to go look through them

Anyway hopefully you see this as positive feedback in a world ( led lighting) that has some fierce competition as it gets better

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I DO see this as positive. The problem I have is that I don't get much info from the Chinese. I have some lights where I don't get any info at all and the problem is that all they want to do is sell, sell, sell and they don't understand or care that people here want info before they buy.

To give you an example of what I fight with all the time, here's an email I sent to my supplier Wednesday last week...
========
Hey, I have a question. I have completed a price list for the lights.

There are many questions I have and many of them have information/specs missing and I think also that there's a lot of information that's not correct.

I'd like to get all that corrected thought but before I send it to you, I would like to know for sure if you are going to take the time to check everything and make sure it's correct and complete. My competitors have very nice sites with a lot of information and I have very little information about my lights. Not good...

For instance, from what I understand last time we communicated is that all your lights are 6500 kelvin but many of the specs I have say differently.

Many lights don't have the type of beam listed and its not clear which ones are spot, flood or combo, just to name a few things.
========

Today is Monday and still no reply. The problem is, I don't buy enough (yet) for them to really care.
I can get the lights from other suppliers but they're all the same :(

The only thing I can tell you is that none of them have any brackets for specific bikes. Usually just a 10mm bolt that you will have to find or make an attachment point for.

Brackets in most cases from vendors are either extra or the price jumps up quite a bit if you buy them somewhere else so the idea to sell these and not charge too much.

I've got a reasonable profit but if you start counting the fact that I pay $4/lb in shipping and these are all metal, it's not all that much. Not considering I sell some lights that are identical to some that I've seen on a four wheeler site at much less. Ie, mine are less.

By the way, they come with a foot long lead and although they sell wiring harnesses, frankly, it's just as easy to go your own wiring and cheaper.

I wish that I could fix this but I can't and I think that even if I buy more, nothing will change because most of them have limited information...

:(

George

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Understood - i know that lack of info can be frustrating for all concerned - good luck with your venture.

Btw one other thought - dimmers are also a useful add on for this type of equipment so compatible brands - like skene - or may sell one as an accessory - just a thought as i said good luck

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you show me an example of these dimmers?

I know I'm working on getting a strobe controller to make the lights strobe because I have local volunteer firefighters that are interested so yeah, there is soo much that needs and could be done.

I guess I figure that maybe I won't sell as many lights as I could but I'd find enough people that would want to buy them from me because of the large selection and the lower (for most part anyway) prices.

Let's see what happens. I'll take any free advice by the way :)

George

1 - 5 of 5 Posts