Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
A lot of different statements going around, perhaps on a Burgman shield (or Givi) it will work.
I know a lot of BMW riders with both stock & Clearview shield that feel it was a waste of money,
seems like an expense answer to a shield that is just to short to start with.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I know Roger/Burg650 uses one on his amazing custom 650 and swears by it. I have seen him ride without eyeware so it must be working for him.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I added the Laminar Lip to my stock 650 shield and find it helps deflect the wind away from my head. I am vertically challenged, so I installed it at the same level as the top of the shield and it works. I am going to add the second set of velcro tabs and try it at a higher position too. I just don't like to look through the shield.

Janine

·
Registered
125 Posts
Laminar Lip

I'm 6'0" with 32" inseam. The stock windshield would protect me to about 40 mph, then the buffeting became distracting. I bought the Laminar Lip 2 weeks after I bought the bike (July 04). Installation was a breeze, and it eliminated the buffeting problem for me up to speeds 80+. It, along with the Givi box and backrest has made Seabiscuit very comfortable for my wife and I.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts