Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lesson number one - don't run a red light.

Lesson number two - if crash is unavoidable, get off bike before vehicle makes contact.

Lesson number three - see lesson number one.

This lady runs a red light, survives a direct hit by a semi type truck and walks away.

Smashed moped

·
Premium Member
14,234 Posts
That truck driver reacted quickly to swerve and avoid hitting her directly. He/She probably saved the bike riders life.

·
Registered
689 Posts
A crash is never good but no one know how it will turn out and after the crash we can all say should have done this do this next time and so on and on.

See attach photo of a 20 MPH crash when you hit a patch of dirt and bike goes down and you go flying wrap your body around a pole. The short of it you never know, have to trust in a higher one and relies it's an on fortunate part of the hobby.

Attachments

·
Registered
689 Posts
Just watched the video, she sure is one lucky lady. I believe getting off as she did might have prevent her from getting any injuries the truck driver did a great job avoiding her.

I travel to many parts of Asia mostly Thailand and on fortunately I have witness many many accident such as this, riders in these countries pay no attention to the traffic signs and many of them fall victims.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts