Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm baaaack! For the time being anyway.

The epidural blocks were a huge waste of tme & money.

In fact, they hurt more than they helped (main reason for my absence of late, too ill to get in front of the 'puter). So much so, they cancelled the third attempt & I get to go see the neurosurgeon on the 17th (woohoo! only 3 weeks to suffer instead of 2-3 months, I'm excited!).

I get to round up the MRI films & go chasing all over to come up with all the little details, reports, & tail chasing that they will never even look at, but can't get started without.

What does all of this mean? It means that at the end of next month or the beginning of Feb. they're going to cut me open again, extending my already record breaking butt crack, yet again. With a little bit of luck, some rapid healing, & physical therapy from hell, I should be ready to ride just about the beginning of riding season around here (sometime in May +/-).

I know the existing damage can't be repaired, but getting the pressure off of my sciatic nerve roots will banish at least the worst of the pain that now requires morhine sulphate, percocet, & added yesterday, dilauded to subdue to the point where I don't just lay in bed crying. Thanks to that evil brew, I feel better today than I have felt in over a year.

Unfortunately, I can't keep up with this potentially lethal combination for for very long, but the doctors feel that a respite is necessary at all costs. So, for the next few days, I get to be the kite, instead flying one! :D

Those of you who have missed me, thank you one & all for checking up on me & all of your wonderful, & badly needed support. For those who wished I'd never come back, well, nanner nanner nanner! :D

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Re: Ladies & gentlemen, hide your valuables, lock the do

Wyldman said:
What does all of this mean? It means that at the end of next month or the beginning of Feb. they're going to cut me open again, extending my already record breaking butt crack, yet again.
Chuck, if you ever become a plumber you'll win their annual contest...

:D :D

Your witches brew sounds so much better than street drugs. 8) 8)

Glad you're back. Hope they schedule you in quickly, and it's successful.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
If that's the stuff that makes ya feel good, then I need some. :shock:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Well at least they are going to do something about it, they should take the cost of the wasted procedure off the needed one. I know that will never happened but that would be the right thing to do. Hopefully you will get all the required films and such rounded up quickly so you can get this ordeal resolved. The martini of medicine gives me a sick stomach just reading it, couldn't imagine taking it.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Nancy, you're even cuter than your former kitty avatar...
8)

Happy New Year to you and your family,

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Ken OBSC said:
Nancy, you're even cuter than your former kitty avatar...
8)

Happy New Year to you and your family,
ACK!!! That wasn't suppose to go there. It was an error in communication. It's now gone.... sheww.... Don't want my mugshot on all my posts...ewwww.
I don't know where I've put kitty, I need a new one anyway for the new year anyway.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
You can borrow the kitty in my avatar, if you want. :wink:

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Chuck, I'd send you a 'welcome back' hug except it might set off the demons in your back again. So please accept some warm, gently-fuzzy thoughts instead.

You bet yer sawn-up butt we missed ya. Prayers will keep flowing your way, count on it.

--Chris

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
I didn't! :D Now I know who to look for on her beautiful scoot in Cut-N-Shoot!
For those who missed it, she's as beautiful a person outside as she is inside! :)

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She shure is purty! B better watch out 'cause I may just come & steal his woman away!

(j/k Nano, you know me better'nat!)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome back to the forum, Chuck!

Hope the new year finds you feeling better real soon.

Susan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts