Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.meetup.com/LAScooterGroup/events/156063412/

Ordinarily I won't post my scooter group rides here, but there was some interest by Los Angeles members getting together and this ride promises to be a hum dinger.

We're meeting up with the South Bay Scooter Club and riding their annual beach cities ride. It's a bit of a snub to those in the colder climates, I know and apologize. But it's their ride and were just along for it.

I'm guessing there will be a minimum of 50 bikes and perhaps upwards of 100. SBSC doesn't have signups. So i dont know. But my group, LASG, however does. Click the above link to sign up. You have to be a member, but that's easy and automatic. You can opt out of email postings if you like and there aren't any dues, its all free.

There should be a good number of Burgmans there and lots of maxis. Good way to make friends for future rides.

Leave a response here so I know to look out for you. Hope to see some of you there.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I am going to have to look this up on computer can't view the map on my iPad

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am going to have to look this up on computer can't view the map on my iPad
That's not the route. That's a link to website to sign up. Should work on an ipad. That's all I use mostly.

http://goo.gl/maps/3vt35

This is the route were taking to get to the start of the South Bay ride.

Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
FWIW, the South Bay group does seem to do sign-ups (and organization in general) using Facebook.

I don't use FB myself, but it's there for those who do.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
nice 360's but no pics or videos = No LA area ride to the beach on Jan 4th.!

:D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Great pix, Liam - wish I could have been there!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great pix, Liam - wish I could have been there!
Thanks Chip. I try not to crow about our rides out here too much, especially when the rest of N America is suffering though winter. But this weekend was spectacular. 100+ scooterheads ride on Saturday and then a beautiful early morning ride Sunday that covered five counties with everything from farm land, Montecito (rich people country), twisties and a 4k climb above Santa Barbara. And it was near perfect riding weather, 75, dry, just had some wind, but Nothing too bad. Woohoo, scooter weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts