Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are a used pair of grips taken off of my 2011 650 when I installed heated grips. Very comfortable. These look like new and the Throttle Boss is a real plus if you don't have cruise control. These fit the 7/8" (22 mm) bars from 2008 on.

$30.00 plus $10 for shipping (total = $40). I'll only ship to the lower 48 United States.

PM me if interested and I'll send payment information.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Highly recommended! One of the best mods I've made. The price is right, don't wait, someone is gonna grab these quick. The only concern is they are bigger diameter than stock. As long as you wear size large gloves or bigger you can't go wrong IMHO.

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took these off to install OEM-style heated grips. They are nice and toasty, but the Kuryakin grips were much more comfortable.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I can't believe someone hasn't jumped on this deal. $40 including shipping for $100 grips, what a great deal. I don't understand how this offer is still here after a whole month. :confused:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
It's about time, I still can't believe it took so long. Paul I think you gave a more than honest price, sometimes people expect almost new prices for used things.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I could have used these if I did not already have the heated grips that came with my Burgman, I agree model28a great price for someone with larger hands!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts