Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody come across knuckle covers for the 400? I've got them on my V-Strom, and they sure help to keep my hands warm up here in the frozen north...my wife thinks that they'd be a great addition to her 400 :roll: and I want to keep mine!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

I'll see if it's the same part number up here. It's not listed on the Suzuki Canada web site. :x , and it'll probably be around $200 CDN before 15% taxes.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have them on my 400 and they are very good. Easy to install. Definitlely worth it in the winter. But if you have the Givi screen they hit at almost full lock. I thought about cutting the Givi but decided it is only a problem when pushing the scooter around the garage.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Hand Guards

Got mine from RonAYersMotorsports.com and installed them yesterday, well almost. I torked one of the pivot bolts too much and twisted it off. I called the local Suzuki Dealer and would you believe you CANNOT get just the pivot bolt from anyone! :angry4: He suggested I order another set of Hand grips and then return them minus the needed Pivot bolt.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Did you order yourself a set yet Nancy?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
No Bill, not yet. If the places around here can't get them for that price or close to it I will order from Oneida. I know it always take a week to get stuff from NY to Texas. But I just don't like to pay the extra shipping.
Most likely it will be Friday or next Tuesday (the 15th)

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
You may find that with the Givi windshield you have all the protection you need against bugs & cold air, At least down south.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I've thought abou the GIVI windshield however the stock one does not give me any problems. Not yet at least. I wear a FF helmet so the wind does not bother me. I use to ride the VS800 without a windshield so maybe I"m just use to it. It's just my hands that get a tad bit cold. I think the hand guards would work come "love bug" season too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts