Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wonder if Dave have opportunity to start work on case bracket for 2013-14 Burgman 650.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH NO!

Sure hope Dave change mind.

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
LOL. The problem I have is not having a new model 650 to work from and it is unlikely that I will have one this year. Their has only been 6 imported into NZ and I did not get one of them. Those that did paid a whopping $17950.00 NZD ($15338.00 USD) plus on road cost.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL. The problem I have is not having a new model 650 to work from and it is unlikely that I will have one this year. Their has only been 6 imported into NZ and I did not get one of them. Those that did paid a whopping $17950.00 NZD ($15338.00 USD) plus on road cost.
Thank you for reply Dave.

($15338.00 USD) that crazy price, Suzuki gold plate them as rust protectant before ship to NZ. :D

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hi Dave, we've communicated before. I picked up one of those newbie L4's when I was in NZ for a fortnight 25 Feb - 9 March. Traded my K3 for it and paid the cash difference. Rode all the way to AKLD from Hawkes Bay for the trade but should of ridden to WGTN which would have been closer. Oh well... now a few weeks later since my return to China, there is a low mileage demonstrator NZ$15995 with ~2800km, being sold in the Wairarapa. http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/scooters/auction-709942094.htm

I assume it is you that has listed a AN650 (Whakatane) in Trademe?

Anyway, I had thought you'd picked up a new L3 or L4, but seems I assumed incorrectly then. I am likely to be back in NZ in May for several weeks as I'm likely to have my XT1200Z shipped over from OZ. Perhaps I could ride my L4 up to Whakatane via the East Cape from the Hawkes Bay so you can get some measurements etc. if this might help you? PM me if you want to discuss this further.
:walk:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts