Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm purchasing a 2013 AN400 this weekend and have ordered a headlight modulator (Kriss).

I want to get a Kisantech Tailblazer also.

Question: Does the 400 have a dual bulb or single bulb tail/brake light? :confused:

·
Registered
367 Posts
My 2011 is a dual bulb so presume the 2013 is the same. You need part number 20W-D, which you can get in a 2-pack for around $110. Congrats on the new ride!!!! You will LOVE it!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have both items on my BurgKong 650 and I highly recommend them, if you order them from Shinhopples Motorcycles Tires & Accessories, it will be a lot cheaper, there Number is 1-888-4705702, a Veteran Owned Business, ask for Bulldog and I tell him I recommended you call them.

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
They work great, and easy to install. Maintenance-free for sure.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I have both items on my BurgKong 650 and I highly recommend them, if you order them from Shinhopples Motorcycles Tires & Accessories, it will be a lot cheaper, there Number is 1-888-4705702, a Veteran Owned Business, ask for Bulldog and I tell him I recommended you call them.
Thanks for the tip on a better-priced source! Looks like a $20+ savings!!! :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, folks. I appreciate your input.

And thanks for the money saving tip, Indy. "Save" is my 2nd favorite 4 letter word, just behind F-R-E-E!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
hey guys, I'm a bit confused, this kissan tailblazer,
do you only need to buy the bulbs? and replace the current brake ones?
or you need a full kit, bulbs more device?

·
Registered
137 Posts
The tailblazer has halogen bulbs and the modulator is built into the base of the bulb. Just remove your stock bulb and replace with the tailblazers. Make sure you do not touch the bulbs. The oil in your skin will shorten the life. The tailblazers do come with extra bulbs. I first bought them in 2009, and switched them from bike to bike. They came apart this year. The adhesive failed from the heat the bulbs give off. I contacted Kisan, and they said they used a more heat resistant adhesive starting in 2010. In the 4years I had the original ones, I never had a bulb burn out.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Those are the ones. I had them first in a 650 Exec, then a C50, and now the 400. They are much brighter than the stock bulbs. Wipe them with an alcohol wipe after you put them in the socket.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts