Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Kisan signal minder

I just installed one of these units. It was very simple with the help of Andy at Kisan. He supplied me with a picture of install in someone's 650 Burgman. I would like to point out that some of this units features are more difficult to figure out. My main concern was to automatically have my signals turn off, and is does just that.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does it also illuminate your turn signals at a lesser brightness to act as marker lights? Im assuming it also would illuminate the rear orange turn signals.
-Bryan

·
Registered
10 Posts
The Kisan SignalMinder has a brake imput option which stops the turn signal timer while the brake is applied. The other optional hook up is the running light option, both require finding brake and turn signal wires. This would require someone smarter than I. Has anybody preformed this ? This unit also comes with springs to modify the turn signal switch for non-latched operation. The simplest installation will automatically turn off the turn signals after 10, 20, or 30 flashes, which you pre set. Every time you use the turn signals, you have to still depress (cancel) the signal with the handle bar switch in order to use again. If everything was hooked up, you would have automatic cancelation, running light conversion, and brake override. My main concern was not having a car pull out in front of me because I had left the turn signal on. It would be great to have all features working----Anyone done this----Please help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts