Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I've just joined your group and am really thrilled that I found the sight. Thoroughly enjoy reading what you have to say and as I become more familiar with the sight, I hope to add to it as well. Cheers and thanks.
John

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcomed you on that other thread, but, well, Welcome Again. It would be fun for us here in the U.S. to see some scenery photos of your "milieu" (with the Burgman in the background, of course :) ).

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
photos

Well be happy to oblige with photos...will have to be without the Burgman though. Last months' visit to Vietnam (Saigon)scored one for the thieves. Let my guard down and they got my pocket-book wallet with my camera and flash memory stick will all my photos. Pictures of the Burgman will have to wait until I return to NZ in three months or so.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Welcome to the group John. :D 8)

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Welcome John!
Pete

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sorry about the Saigon mishap, guess we'll just have to wait for photos. Are you homesick for your Burgman?

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Greetings John and we are glad you found the forum as well. Looking forward to future pics .

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Travel

Thanks for the welcome. It's great to be able to read and share interests with people who have likewise.
Yep! I do miss the Burgman and I am looking forward to customizing it and doing some more riding when I get back to NZ.
Currently I'm in South Korea. I'm bought a 125 scooter (a sort of Honda knock-off) and an finding it thrilling and extremely educational riding here. Probably practiced every scenario in the safe rider handbook and I'm sure there are a few others that I've had to do that aren't written there as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts