Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Suzuki Burgman 650
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Sammy here from sunny Florida. Where can I get a double for my Burgman key? Thank you.

·
Premium Member
4,133 Posts
I got my best deal off of EBay…. $4.50 with Free Ship on Slow Boat from China.
I’m doing a Gas Cap Mod.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Agreed with D.P.
Buy the blank on Ebay and have it cut locally.
There is a thread in the forum about aligning the magnets on the new key to match the original; The magnets are for the ignition lock, security window and it's an easy task.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Here is a link to that older thread.

Another alternative is to get a generic, Suzuki key from any key cutter. It won't have the plastic end and you may have to file the "shoulder" a bit so that it pushes in for the seat release. This will work well, but won't unlock the ignition, security window if closed.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
15,552 Posts
I recommend the red ones. They show up better when ya drop 'em.
For instance.

I also recommend getting a flat key from your local lock shop and keeping it in your wallet.
Haven't had to use it for that yet, but will work in a pinch and it's not much to carry.

·
Premium Member
17,341 Posts
I recommend the red ones. They show up better when ya drop 'em.
For instance.

I also recommend getting a flat key from your local lock shop and keeping it in your wallet.
Haven't had to use it for that yet, but will work in a pinch and it's not much to carry.
mine has gone thru many a metal detector/security screen without setting it off , nice to know it's there in case I lose my regular keys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts