Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
associated press alberta canada
man says grey wolf came out on the road and chased him , to get his motorcycle, tim bartlett tells national post the story,

now what the wolf was going to do with a motorcycle, I dunno, ride it ? eat it ? make puppies? one sounds about as logical as any of the others,

unless WILE E COYOTE is living in Canada I think I'm calling bullpoopy on this one and shame on the ap for printing it

·
I'm Retired
9,364 Posts
I saw this on the NT-Owners.org forum. I'm guessing it is the same AP story. Here's some quotes...

Frosty said:
Biker wannabe: This June 8 image provided by Tim Bartlett shows a wolf chasing Bartlett’s motorcycle down Highway 93 in Kootenay National Park highway in British Columbia. Bartlett, of Banff, reported the wolf darted onto the road and began chasing him as he was riding through the Canadian Rockies. The animal got within several feet of him before Bartlett accelerated. After Bartlett put some distance between himself and the wolf, he stopped to take some photos, capturing it in full pursuit. He says he could hear the wolf’s feet on the road. He says he believes the wolf was after his bike. The wolf eventually stopped and slipped back into the woods.
Then later in the thread...
charlie b said:
Not quite so spectacular if you read the whole story. He noticed the wolf as he rode by. Turned around and went back to get pictures. As he pulled away the wolf started after him. He did not go fast enough to escape the wolf, just enough to keep the poor thing running on the road so he could take more pictures. Then as he noticed more traffic he sped off and the wolf went back to the woods.

Maybe we'd be better off if the wolf had gotten him.
Chris

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I just saw a video on TV this morning of a young antelope being chased by a cheetah in a game park in South Africa........!! The small antelope lived to see another day as (he or she!) jumped through an open window of a car filled with park visitors......!!!!! The people kept the young antelope in the car until the cheetah had left the chase and gone back into the woods......!!!

ANTELOPE - 1.......CHEETAH - 0 ;);)

LINK TO STORY AND VIDEO: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/video-watch-antelope-escape-cheetahs-2042050

1 - 3 of 3 Posts