Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have pictures of them individually, but I've never managed to get them both out at the same time.
Here's my 2003 400 with just over 25,000 miles on it and my 1997 ST1100 with just over 76,000 miles on it!
Sorry, but I guess I'm A Proud Papa! (please excuse the dirt - they were both ridden in the rain last week)

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Make sure you keep an Eye out on those Rascals Aladinbama, A thief will take all that he can get!!! Lock them up Tight .

Elliott,

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Looking good! I really enjoy my Burgmans. However I have to say that of all of the bikes I've had the pleasure to own over the years the 2006 ST1300 was my favorite. :cheers: I rode it until my arthritis would not allow me to use the clutch lever. My 650 Burgman however is a very close 2nd. :thumbup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Very nice rides...I keep hearing good things about the ST and they are just so cool looking. Maybe someday...

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Very Nice indeed.

I used to have an ST1100 when I was in UK, and absolutely loved it.

Now I feel the same about my Burgies!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys!
I love the Burgman and it was my main ride and is becoming that again - the gas mileage is just too good not to take advantage of commuting. It zips around and does things in traffic that makes a ride to work, well ... enjoyable! And the rides home here are awesome anyway - upper 70s and sunny today.
That being said, the ST is almost the funnest thing I've had betwen my legs (don't tell the wife I said that) :D I love the gearing - unlike the GL1500 I used to own, you don't have to shift all the time - 5th gear isn't an option until you get to about 70-75 (and that's only if you're not in a hurry).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts