Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D

Just got home from dealer (Ray Wilt in Hanover, PA)

Put down a deposit on a blue 400.

I am hoping to pick it up on Saturday.

It is still in the crate!

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.

Alan

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Alright way to go bossman :thumbright: Now for a few sleepless nights and then Friday being the worst . Hope the time travels fast for you. HEHEHE :lol: :clock:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Congrats Bossman. I am still trying to talk my wife into letting me get one. Then even if she does my credit is so messed up that I may still not be able to get one. :oops: It is so so hard to get financing once your credit is messed up. Can anyone offer any suggestions? I can more than afford to make the payments but can not go pay cash for one straight out. My wife had pregnancy complications and had to quit her job so we relied on my police officer salary to pay bills. Well long story short we got so far behind we had to do bankruptcy in order for my wages not to be garnished or other legal actions to be taken against me. Now we are back to normal (wife back at work) and have no debt load other than a 219 a month car payment. I can work my part time job one day a month to make my payment. We get paid 20.00 an hour to work at a housing authority in my area. But that does not help me get financing with bad credit. Guess I will just have to win the lotto. :wink:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just Put Down A Deposit

Congratulations on your new purchase....I have had my 400 for about 4 weeks and it is one of my best purchases ever. We have been in a bad weather mode, here in Ohio, and I get depressed when I can't ride my Burgy.

Ron

·
Registered
5 Posts
just put money down

Bossman congrats, how much did you have to pay before taxes. I'm in Oregon so no sales tax. I'm going to go look at a 2004 400 tomorrow. Need to know what a good price is. I've also looked at the Aprilias and called about a Kymco 250. I think the Suzuki is a better made machine though. The Kymco 250 is about $4000, but I don't know too much about them.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rider 1951:

The total price on the road is 5665.20.
I don't have the paper work with me so I can't break it down with out taxes, tags, etc.
I talked to my sales rep today and the scooter will be ready on Tuesday.
:( I was hoping to ride it today.

Oh well a couple more days won't kill me.

Alan

·
Registered
5 Posts
deposit

Man I hope I could work a deal like that. Without sales tax that would be about $5100, I might be able to get that. We will see.

Man that sucks to have to wait longer, hopefully it will past fast.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Bossman;
sounds like you got a first class deal.
Well a couple more days should go fast, if the dealer is close by you could stop and pick up your owners manual that would give you something to read anyway. :)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
tick..............tick.............tick...................tick........................tick...........tick (clock slowly ticking over)
:D sorry mean streak showing :twisted: JK, man that bites having to wait a few more days. Well if your lucky you're getting the same all day rainy weather that we have here. It would be worse I think to have a brand new machine in the driveway staring at you and the skies just pouring down. You would be like a little kid with your face pressed against the window. I hope it's raining in your area, for your sake.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got home from the final class of MSF.

Passed and now I am licensed to drive. :D

Now all I need is my scooter.

Alan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts