Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud and happy first time scooter owner of a 07 bergie exec. After owning Goldwings for almost 20 yrs. Still like wings but need and style of riding has changed. So far I am happy with my decision on the Bergie. Have been reading the forum for about 2 weeks, and found some great ideas. Everybody seems friendly and willing to help a person with questions or a problem. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Welcome from one 07 Exec to another

·
Registered
585 Posts
Welcome to BUSA Phorts.

I made the transition from Harleys to an 08 Burgman Exec last year. Makes perfect sense for me. I was unable to throw a leg over the backrest any longer on my 2001 Ultra Classic - after 48 years of riding I thought my riding days were over. I didn't want to get some 150-200cc scooter - thats just not me. I was going to simply give up riding 2 wheels until I saw an article online about 'maxi-scooters'. I was intrigued enough to get a bit of education about 300cc - 400cc - 500cc - and WOW - even bigger! A 650! I bought a 400cc Majesty after selling the Harley - then screwed up and took a test ride on a like-new 650 Exec with just under 4k miles on it. Too bad I didn't wait. The Majesty gets a bit neglected. I'm riding more often than I did with the Ultra in the garage.

You came to the right place for info on your Burgman - and lots of friendly people.

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from the Heart of America-Kansas City! JC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts