Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I just got my 2013 Burgman 650 two weeks ago. Love it.

Any one know where can I get a repair menu for the 2013 Suzuki AN 650? And any advice for the top case (Will need take out the passenger back rest I think.)?

Thanks!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome to the fam from SoCal..

2013 is new. You shouldn't be repairing anything :).. Manual should have came with your bike otherwise check this link http://www.genuinesuzukimanuals.com/

There are lots of choices for top box. I recommend you check/research them out, read the reviews, decide according to your need or want ;). I personally have a Givi 46 with brakelights.

This place has lots of helpful members and you will not be disappointed. Welcome again and enjoy ;)

·
Registered
182 Posts
I bought a Coocase from Twisted Throttle in Rhode Island. Nice box, 55 liter and less than $100.00. Givi is also nice and is a bit more than he Coocase. Like jvinske said.... Look around... It is a matter of preference

Roger

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Welcome from the desert of SoCal.
Owners manual will come with your new ride but not a service manual. Back rest will need to be removed for top case as it will use the same holes.
Put you location in your info. You may have fellow Burgman rides close. ;)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
http://www.tradebit.com/G/manuals

In expensive service manuals ($8 ) can be downloaded at this site.

I have a Bestem top box. Pretty cheap for the 2012 42L model and rack, only $170 delivered. The silver color is spot on with the burg. But if you want a nice clean look, you'll need to replace the backrest fairing part, with a non-backrest flat one. I saw a couple on eBay this week.

Welcome from the usually sunny Los Angeles, Ca. (Much needed rain today). And congratulations on the new bike.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome to the forum, 2013 650 Nice ride ! Take a look at Bestem they make a good box, fair price, I recently installed one and I'm very Happy with it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you so much, everyone.

Thanks for "jvinzki". I bought the genuine service menu from the website. It will take a week for shipping. It is quite expensive $90+ shipping and tax. About $110 total. But I am happy that finally find the service menu. I want try DIY on the maintenance.

Again, thank you so much for the help.

Tom

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts