Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kevin Smith

Arizona, Chandler

Just thought I would say hi. Got my NEW 0 mile 2013 Burgman 400 over the weekend and got to ride it to work for the first time this morning. (had to wait for the helmet to come). Just saying... I had a grin form ear to ear. :D
Joined phoenix scooter club online hoping to go on some rides and meet fellow scooter riders. Not looking to do any upgrades except maybe a bluetooth system in the helmet, but most are way to expensive for my taste so I might just enjoy Gods world around me as I ride.

IMG_4264.JPG

IMG_4266.JPG

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Welcome aboard! That's an amazing bike, you will appreciate it more as you ride. Just let it properly run in.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Kevin Smith

Arizona, Chandler

Just thought I would say hi. Got my NEW 0 mile 2013 Burgman 400 over the weekend and got to ride it to work for the first time this morning. (had to wait for the helmet to come). Just saying... I had a grin form ear to ear. :D
Joined phoenix scooter club online hoping to go on some rides and meet fellow scooter riders. Not looking to do any upgrades except maybe a bluetooth system in the helmet, but most are way to expensive for my taste so I might just enjoy Gods world around me as I ride.

View attachment 40570

View attachment 40578
Congratulations, Kevin. No doubt, you'll love that Burgman!

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Welcome Kevin...
don't fight the GRIN...:D
it comes naturally.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Aren't these bikes fun! I've been through Chandler several times. Have fun :cool:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome from Dallas! Enjoy your new ride!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts