Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been through 3 bikes this past year, a VTX1800, Goldwing and Intruder 1500. Picked up my 650 yesterday and am totaly enjoying it. It's like most of the posts, it's as stable as the Goldwing, light and nimble like asport bike, and as comfortalbe as my cruisers were.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Welcome to the site Sleibo and congrats on your newest purchase. I hope you enjoy the Burgman and don't feel the need to try something else again. May I ask, why so many bikes in the past year? Where did they not perform or meet your expectations?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Burgman is the best of all superscoots

Hello:

I'm a new member and have had my Burgman about two weeks. I previously owned a Silverwing and an Aprilia. The Burgman is far superior to either of these bikes. The Silverwing was most uncomfortable and the Aprilia lacked the power to really be a player on the interstates around here. In addition, the Aprilia dealer network is sparse and their technicians not well trained. Getting parts for the Aprilia is next to impossible.
My first impressions of the Burgman are excellent... more like a sportsbike than a scoot. The transmission is really fun to play with and is useful in the twisties.

I bought the bike used so I need an owners manual which is on order ...hope to get it soon. All of the forum members have been helpful as I ask dumb newbie questions. Covert has been particularly informative.

It's a pleasure to be among you.

Alan Fox, Bethesda, MD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts