Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went for my first ride on my new Burgman down the coast road to our beach facility,on the way there are some big sand dunes and an area where there are lots of quad bikes. As I was passing the dunes I was suddenly faced with five quads coming towards me on the wrong side of a six lane freeway, I flashed my lights blew the horn and gave them a wave indicating that I was not happy, they all gave me the finger. In my mirrors I could see them swerving all over the road. After about an hour I was travelling in the opposite direction when I came to the same stretch of road and could see that a crowd had gathered and could see a body lying in the road next to an overturned quad that had been hit by a car.
Non of these idiots were wearing helmets or any protective clothing.
Spoilt a good ride on a sunny day.

Ian

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Other than idiots on quads, how was the rest of the first ride?

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I bet you didn't get the finger going by this time -some folks just have to learn the hard way, a shame he had to ruined the cage drivers day also.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bill,
It was only a short ride to get the feel of a scooter as it is the first time I have ridden one. Only did 120 klms but enjoyed everything about the Burgman. Going for a longer ride tomorrow.

Ian :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts