Order a breast and thigh 🤣

·
Premium Member
3,450 Posts
Free Lance IBS Detector 😄

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Not so much retired Civil Engr. as I just gave up and downsized early :) AN400 and Cannondale 29er are my wheels. (Wife's Kia is always gone- go figure). 2007 Sportster 883 for a fun bike.

Reactions: DarisPakar

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I am a Sales Manager at Harbor Freight Tools .
Question for you: I'm considering getting the motorcycle lift table. I can use a 20% off coupon, but do they ever go on sale for less than that?

·
Premium Member
8,332 Posts
I'm a inspector down at the Kitty Kat Klub, very important job as standards must be kept extremely low.

Also I just noticed a HF lift on sale for $350.00 it used to go on sale for $299.00 so, ,,,, Dang good lift for me , I can drive on the back, and when done , drive off the front, (my work area is a drive thru shelter)

·
Administrator
18,717 Posts
Question for you: I'm considering getting the motorcycle lift table. I can use a 20% off coupon, but do they ever go on sale for less than that?
I'm a inspector down at the Kitty Kat Klub, very important job as standards must be kept extremely low.

Also I just noticed a HF lift on sale for $350.00 it used to go on sale for $299.00 so, ,,,, Dang good lift for me , I can drive on the back, and when done , drive off the front, (my work area is a drive thru shelter)
Current HIGH Tariffs on China goods and raised the prices of most HarborFright and Northern Tools type stores. Do not blame the seller or staff.

Read the fine print on those Coupons about what is excluded. Most brands and Items I want are excluded. Someone at HF upper management needs to read what they exclude as the coupons are 85% worthless to me.

Reactions: BurgyBill
461 - 469 of 469 Posts