Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
23,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just a Bike forum. We had a poll about two years ago and asked if members wanted any Political posts and the major majority said NO. There were a few that said YES but it was overwhelming a NO.

1. There is no guarantee of 1st Amendment or 2nd Amendment Rights on social media, and this forum is social media.

2. This forum is NOT USA based. The owners are in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. They own 1,000's of forums. They allow the individual forum management to run and control their own forums within reason.

3. We have members from all over the globe. If we allow USA member to spew Political posts, we must then allow those around the world to post theirs too. I and many other members will leave if that happens.

4. Being a member is not guaranteed. That includes ME. Members are allowed to post comments as long as it fits the forum guidelines, needs and wishes.

5. Any member can quit and leave anytime. Any member can be removed at anytime, even ME.

At any time the membership votes to remove any Moderator or Admin, that staff member will step down or be removed from position by site Admin or in my case Site Owners. But it must be a 51%/49% vote.

Any questions or complaints can be addressed to:

VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada

·
Administrator
23,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Want to add, if anyone wishes to try being a Moderator, just ask in a PM to any Moderator to put it forward to the 'Moderator Group' to review.

No guarantees you will get picked.

All Moderators will help guide any new Moderators. There is a forum page that has helpful guide points too.

The pay is excellent ($0.00 per hour, 7 days a week( or British Pounds equivalence ) ) ;)

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Thanks for your effort. You deserve a 124% raise 😃

• Haha
Reactions: Dave_J

·
Registered
962 Posts
Thanks for everything you do, Dave_J. I have not experienced a more impartial, consistent and cool-headed moderator than you on any forum. I vote to double your pay.

Reactions: DarisPakar

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I don't check in quite as often as I used to, and don't have much to add when I do, but I do want to thank you and the rest of the mod crew for keeping this a civil space. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts