Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every day I see more and more members joining the forum from around the world. It's nice to see this forum attracting our international Burgman bretheren.

And the reason I believe they are joining is because of the vast amount of GOOD information they can find here. People helping people no matter where you are from! My hats off to all who make this forum GREAT.

RIDE ON!

·
Registered
925 Posts
I agree. I may be a little bias, but out of all the Burgman forums, this is the most informative, helpful, and friendly one of them all. Each and every member makes this forum just that much better. Keep up the good work everyone!!

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
JD said:
out of all the Burgman forums, this is the most informative, helpful, and friendly one of them all. Each and every member makes this forum just that much better. Keep up the good work everyone!!
Well said. Greengoose is more involved than most forum creators. Allwalk & I do our best as moderators. But at the end of the day, it's the content contributed, the enthusiasm shown, and the general conduct of the forum members that make BurgmanUSA the best. I congratulate everyone on making this site what it is.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I guess I missed this star thing!
But I would love to help promote this site. In fact I do. Everyone that stops me and asks questions about the Burgman gets told to check out this forum. Like the young couple in Calgary that followed me for blocks to my Dauther's home to ask about the cool looking bike.
It would be great to have a decal with the "Burgman USA" logo for our rides. I for one would proudly display it ...and point to it when people want to know more.
Is anyone out there into the printing biz....

Rob V

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great Idea, Blue

This would be an item that could be sold and help Greengoose pay for forum costs. T-shirts, hats, mugs, ......... I smell a home based business coming on :p

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I always knew I was a nice guy but all this praise will give me a swelled head
:lol:
Seriously, this is a good forum well on it's way to being a great one and along with our administrator and moderators I think each member can take a bow :!:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Randy said:
I always knew I was a nice guy but all this praise will give me a swelled head
:lol:
Seriously, this is a good forum well on it's way to being a great one and along with our administrator and moderators I think each member can take a bow :!:
Well said......it's a group effort and the membership deserves a pat on the back for conducting themselves in a respectable manner.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
ksmall1998 said:
Great Idea, Blue

This would be an item that could be sold and help Greengoose pay for forum costs. T-shirts, hats, mugs, ......... I smell a home based business coming on :p
This is a fine idea, and I may suggest looking into cafepress.com. They market logo novelty items for LOTS of organizations, with some proceeds returned to the organization...
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
seatec said:
I would to see more stars above members names, come on guys, help out the old Goose for starting this great site :D
I'd love to help out Greengoose. I hadn't seen the "Support" link until I went looking for it after reading this post, because I'd never been to the home page (I don't know how I got into the forums the first time without going through the home page, but this is where I've always come directly).

Anyway, I found the link at the bottom of the Home page, but the support system is through PayPal, and there's the rub.

Several years ago I must have used PayPal to buy something, but long ago forgot about it. I went to use it last month to buy a sword, some tea ceremony utensils, and a kimono, but didn't remember my password. So I went through the "I Forgot My Password" section and was given a (long distance) number to call with a note that "Once we have positively identified you we can help you" or something like that.

After being put on hold for more than 10 minutes, on my money, I was finally told that they couldn't provide me with my password, but that I should cancel my account and start a new one. So I did...I thought.

When I again tried to complete my purchase I got a message saying that my Debit Card Number belonged to an existing account and so I couldn't use it.

I called the long distance number again to see why my old account hadn't been canceled, and they said they couldn't cancel it because my Debit Card had expired prior to me canceling it (obviously, since I hadn't used it in several years), and they couldn't cancel it until I updated the information...which I can't do because I don't know the password!

I'm a cash, metals, and goods & services guy, and I don't have any credit cards. The debit card attached to my bank account is all I have, and I'm not about to change my account so I can get a new card number just because PayPal has their heads up their collective behinds.

I've had a few mail order companies that use PayPal for all their account servicing say they'd figure out a work-around using their own account numbers, etc., but I'm boycotting PayPal completely.

If someone will accept a check or money order I'll deal with them, but if it's PayPal or nothing then it's nothing. I hope that doesn't make me unwelcome here.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Wow. Im glad to be a fly on the wall and listen to all of you complimenting the Forum. As said before, you guys and gals make the forum what it is today. Thank you.

As far as donations go. If you dont like PayPal, you can email/pm me directly for my address.

Im starting another work project today and I will have much idle time. I hope to get a final logo of sort done in the next week or so. I have a friend standing by for the mugs, t-shirts, stickers , etc...

Thanks for looking out for me.
-Bryan
(3 boys in 3 years, 9weeks,16months, and 3yrs.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts